|LHC has a new APP! - 02 February 2017|
Lourdes Hill College is delighted to launch its new School App in 2017. All parents and students are strongly encouraged to download the app, which is available from iTunes or Google Play (just search for “Lourdes Hill College”).
Why download the app?
· Receive urgent notices: The Lourdes App will become our prime method for sending out urgent messages to parents and students.
· Contact us easily: The App will give you easy access to key contacts at the College, such as the Absentee line.
· One-touch calendar access: The app calendar is directly linked to College calendar in Parent Lounge.
· Never miss the news: All College newsletters will be housed in the app.
How to make the app work best for you:
1. Ensure that you switch on Push Notifications, so you never miss an important update
2. Manage your subscriptions (you will find this under the Settings section) so you only receive notices that apply to your family. For example, a family with two daughters in Years 7 and 10 can select “Year 7”, “Year 10”, as well as any co-curricular groups their daughters are interested in.
A simple userguide for the app is available here. You will also find this guide within the app under “Notices”.
We welcome any feedback in this developing stage of the app. Please direct any feedback to our Communications Coordinator, Claire Going at firstname.lastname@example.org